Welcome!

Welcome to jawa1802's blog! Have you seen video of the week? Or listened to any of my songs? Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay! Please read the entire blog for some really good features. Remember to visit jawasfans.blogspot.com for the Official Forum of this! I have another blog - jawa1802.blogspot.com. It's not the best you've seen, but still, it's ok. For all of my MUSE music, please visit jawasmusesongs.blogspot.com. Yeah - I now have 5 blogs. Hehehe. E-mail jawa1802@gmail.com for comments (like private ones). Say Mt. Everest wasn't discovered yesterday. Therefore, what was the highest mountain on Earth? Put the answer in comments. (Source : Kevin L. A friend of mine)

Video of the week

All Hail Lord Waldemart!!! aka L0RD WÅLD3MÅRT

Friday, January 12, 2007

Gunz ijji

The item shop for Gunz has been open for a while. They items are good, but I recommend NOT to buy it because they run out.

1 comment:

Jiawei Wu said...

I GOT BANNED IN GUNZ IM SO FREAKY MAD CUZ IM LVL 25!! I SOULD SO NEVER SWaPPED, dont do it they know when ur swapping........

Showbiz

Showbiz
MUSE's first album (released 1999)

Origin of Symmetry

Origin of Symmetry
MUSE's second album (released 2001)

Hullabaloo

Hullabaloo
MUSE's third album (released 2002)

Absolution

Absolution
MUSE's fourth album (released 2003)

Black Holes and Revelations

Black Holes and Revelations
MUSE's fifth album (released 2006)